I always wonder when people claim to be a programmer but when asked
for a solution to a problem they fumble. Do we understand what a
programmer means? Are we really programmers or coders?

In my opinion, a programmer is a person who is logically strong enough
to find a soultion for a given problem. On the other hand a coder is a
person who does know how to code but is not logically strong enough to
find a solution. He can write code based on the solution given to
him.

Don't you think we should first analyse ourselves and figure out what
we are before claiming anything about our own self? Isn't it our
responsbility?

What do you say?

Thank You