Inventory Manager - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Inventory Manager - Microsoft Windows ; I am looking for a windows inventory manager. Some tool that would let me compare wanted softwares against unwanted softwares....

  1. Inventory Manager

    I am looking for a windows inventory manager. Some tool that would let
    me compare wanted softwares against unwanted softwares.

  2. Re: Inventory Manager

    On Apr 5, 5:05 am, john wrote:
    > I am looking for a windows inventory manager. Some tool that would let
    > me compare wanted softwares against unwanted softwares.

    Free one is spiceworks... www.spiceworks.com

  3. Re: Inventory Manager

    john writes:

    > I am looking for a windows inventory manager. Some tool that would let
    > me compare wanted softwares against unwanted softwares.

    Tivoli Inventory is definitely worth a look and can handle sotware
    distribution too. Multiplatform support as well.

    http://www-306.ibm.com/software/tivo...ts/config-mgr/

    --
    Todd H.
    http://www.toddh.net/