Wndows Auditing tool - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Wndows Auditing tool - Microsoft Windows ; I am looking for a tool which can audit my windows 2003 server, any suggestions as I am stuck with a long list of checks which I have to make which really waste a lot of time....

  1. Wndows Auditing tool

    I am looking for a tool which can audit my windows 2003 server, any
    suggestions as I am stuck with a long list of checks which I have to
    make which really waste a lot of time.

  2. Re: Wndows Auditing tool

    rebecka writes:

    > I am looking for a tool which can audit my windows 2003 server, any
    > suggestions as I am stuck with a long list of checks which I have to
    > make which really waste a lot of time.

    Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer is a start. Price is right.

    You only dealing with a single server?

    --
    Todd H.
    http://www.toddh.net/

  3. Re: Wndows Auditing tool

    On Apr 5, 11:38 pm, comph...@toddh.net (Todd H.) wrote:
    > rebecka writes:
    > > I am looking for a tool which can audit my windows 2003 server, any
    > > suggestions as I am stuck with a long list of checks which I have to
    > > make which really waste a lot of time.

    > Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer is a start. Price is right.
    >
    > You only dealing with a single server?
    >
    > --
    > Todd H.http://www.toddh.net/

    You can also use Secure Auditor Version 2.0. It is not good instead it
    is a great start. Free demo is available at

    http://www.download.com/Secure-Audit...=uo&tag=button

    Just download it and use it. It also gives solution to remove
    vulnerabilities.

+ Reply to Thread