Problems with Win 2K Pro - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Problems with Win 2K Pro - Microsoft Windows ; I sent a plea for help on 11th March 2008 but I did not get any replies. I am having a number of problems, the least of which is the length of time it takes for my computer to boot ...

  1. Problems with Win 2K Pro

    I sent a plea for help on 11th March 2008 but I did not get any