Windows Xp Lsd - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Windows Xp Lsd - Microsoft Windows ; Hi to all, I'm new of this group (sorry for my english). I've tried to find some info about the OS Windows Xp Lsd but I've finded only torrent links for downloading the iso. Anyone know what is this OS? ...

  1. Windows Xp Lsd

    Hi to all, I'm new of this group (sorry for my english).

    I've tried to find some info about the OS Windows Xp Lsd but I've
    finded only torrent links for downloading the iso. Anyone know what is
    this OS? I've only knowed that It should be a fix to run Windows Xp on
    Dual Core machine.....have I know well? Anyone has never used it?

    Tnx to all who answer me.
    Duccio

  2. Re: Windows Xp Lsd

    Duccio wrote:
    > Hi to all, I'm new of this group (sorry for my english).
    >
    > I've tried to find some info about the OS Windows Xp Lsd but I've
    > finded only torrent links for downloading the iso. Anyone know what is
    > this OS? I've only knowed that It should be a fix to run Windows Xp on
    > Dual Core machine.....have I know well? Anyone has never used it?

    It's an OS that's completely off its head and will give you a BDOD as
    soon as it imagines there are pink rabbits in the system. ;-)

+ Reply to Thread