Windows 98SE and multifunction device - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Windows 98SE and multifunction device - Microsoft Windows ; Does someone have experiences about how to get an Olivetti Anyway simple to run under Windows 98SE?...

  1. Windows 98SE and multifunction device

    Does someone have experiences about how to get an
    Olivetti Anyway simple to run under Windows 98SE?

  2. Re: Windows 98SE and multifunction device

    Michael Romes writes:

    > Does someone have experiences about how to get an
    > Olivetti Anyway simple to run under Windows 98SE?

    The pain in the butt but probably correct answer is:

    Pickup up the Windows 98 machine and place something with an OS
    Olivetti's driver developers supports in its place?

    The trouble is that multifunction device support isn't trivial, and is
    quite dependent on underlying OS API's. But I suppose it doesn't hurt
    (much) to ask.

    --
    Todd H.
    http://www.toddh.net/

  3. Re: Windows 98SE and multifunction device

    Michael Romes wrote:
    > Does someone have experiences about how to get an
    > Olivetti Anyway simple to run under Windows 98SE?

    I don't know if you looked here but the Win ME driver might work
    http://www.olivetti.com/site/public/...&sid=&iid=562#

    It's down towards the middle of the page, the first entry under Drivers.

    Good luck.

+ Reply to Thread