Apple's OSX Wins Platform of the Year at CES - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Apple's OSX Wins Platform of the Year at CES - Microsoft Windows ; "Thufir" stated in post 6Ofoj.28921$4w.9123@pd7urf2no on 1/31/08 1:38 AM: > On Wed, 30 Jan 2008 22:26:28 -0700, Snit wrote: > >>> When you're going on about someone getting an education, your claims of >>> being a teacher, your claims of ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23
Results 441 to 444 of 444

  1. Re: More Snit lies

    "Thufir" stated in post
    6Ofoj.28921$4w.9123@pd7urf2no on 1/31/08 1:38 AM:

    > On Wed, 30 Jan 2008 22:26:28 -0700, Snit wrote:
    >
    >>> When you're going on about someone getting an education, your claims of
    >>> being a teacher, your claims of answering their questions, and then you
    >>> insult them? It says that more about you than anything else.
    >>>
    >>> For the billionth time, you see no incongruity?

    >> How many times must you ask the same question?
    >>
    >> In the context of my being a teacher, even though Rick has clearly
    >> learned things from me in Usenet forums he is not in any of my classes
    >> (that I know of!) and is not a student of mine

    > Reference a dictionary. If you've taught him something, then you're his
    > teacher and he your student.
    >
    > You're insulting towards your students?

    This has been beaten to death... not sure what your block is that prevents
    you from understanding. As I told you before:

    In the context of my being a teacher, even though Rick has
    clearly learned things from me in Usenet forums he is not in
    any of my classes (that I know of!) and is not a student of
    mine. There is no reason I should be expected to respond to
    his rude and inappropriate behavior with only complete
    kindness - though I have been far, far more kind to him than
    he has been to me.

    Not sure why this confuses you so. How many more times will
    you ask the same basic question? You speak poorly of my
    comprehension but the fact is you show huge deficiencies in
    that area yourself.

    Are you able to understand that?

    --
    Is Swiss cheese made out of hole milk?

  2. Re: More Snit lies

    "Thufir" stated in post
    F5foj.31575$ow.10150@pd7urf1no on 1/31/08 12:51 AM:

    > On Wed, 30 Jan 2008 22:27:04 -0700, Snit wrote:
    >
    >> It does not bother me that you either have not read my posts where I
    >> have done so or have forgotten about them. No problem.

    > It never happened, you're a liar.

    Well, actually it would be Rick who would be the liar - if he lied about
    what he learned from me and I was merely "tricked" so be it.

    --
    "The music is not inside the piano." - Alan Kay

  3. Re: More Snit lies

    "Thufir" stated in post
    I2foj.28881$4w.28543@pd7urf2no on 1/31/08 12:47 AM:

    > On Wed, 30 Jan 2008 22:43:26 -0700, Snit wrote:
    >
    >>> Clearly you didn't.

    >> For once we agree. Your insults and accusations are not taken
    >> seriously. Why would they be, given your obvious weaknesses?

    > ROFL. What you refer to wasn't an insult, but I see that you took it
    > that way and decided to turn the tables. bah.

    As I said: I do not take your insults seriously. As far as turning them
    around... well, it is clear what they say about you.

    --
    Dear Aunt, let's set so double the killer delete select all

  4. Re: More Snit lies (Snit is *still* banging his head against that same wall of reality)

    In article ,
    Snit wrote:

    > "Thufir" stated in post
    > ZTfoj.28930$4w.4400@pd7urf2no on 1/31/08 1:44 AM:
    >
    > > On Wed, 30 Jan 2008 23:50:28 -0700, Steve Carroll wrote:
    > >
    > >> --
    > >> "So, there is a presumption of innocence in my world, it just does not
    > >> apply to my logical argument against Bush". --
    > >>
    > >> The "logical argument" you said you had no proof for in a "logical
    > >> sense"?
    > >>
    > >> --
    > >> "It is a legal, moral, and logical argument". - Snit --
    > >>
    > >> Ah... it's the combo pack, of course, oh speaker of tautologies. LOL!

    > > Yes, this pattern fits with Snit where concepts are mingled and come out
    > > the worse for it.

    > Steve confused

    .... nothing.

    > the idea of a logical argument

    .... a "logical argument" for which, as I have already shown, you
    admitted you had no proof for in a "logical sense"?

    "While the evidence in my argument points to the conclusion and strongly
    supports it, it is not, technically, in a logical sense, proof". - Snit

    LOL!

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much