Bootchart for Windows XP/W2K3 - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Bootchart for Windows XP/W2K3 - Microsoft Windows ; Hi, Does anyone know an equivalent program like bootchart for the Windows platform ? I would like to visualize the boot process performance on my Windows servers. Regards and thanks in advance, Peter...

  1. Bootchart for Windows XP/W2K3

    Hi,

    Does anyone know an equivalent program like bootchart for the Windows
    platform ?
    I would like to visualize the boot process performance on my Windows
    servers.

    Regards and thanks in advance,
    Peter

  2. Re: Bootchart for Windows XP/W2K3

    Peter Huybrechts wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Does anyone know an equivalent program like bootchart for the Windows
    > platform ?
    > I would like to visualize the boot process performance on my Windows
    > servers.
    >
    > Regards and thanks in advance,
    > Peter

    Why post in a Linux Usenet Group?

  3. Re: Bootchart for Windows XP/W2K3

    Because bootchart is a linux/unix application and maybe... some people here
    know there is an equivalent on other platforms.

    "SadOldGit" wrote in message
    > Peter Huybrechts wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> Does anyone know an equivalent program like bootchart for the Windows
    >> platform ?
    >> I would like to visualize the boot process performance on my Windows
    >> servers.
    >>
    >> Regards and thanks in advance,
    >> Peter
    >>

    > Why post in a Linux Usenet Group?