dual boot????? - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on dual boot????? - Microsoft Windows ; I have a Win Me and Xp one the same machine.When I went back to just Win Me, I still get the dual boot selection screen at start up.How do I stop that screen from loading? Thanks Skipp...

  1. dual boot?????

    I have a Win Me and Xp one the same machine.When I went back to just Win Me,
    I still get the dual boot selection screen at start up.How do I stop that
    screen from loading?
    Thanks Skipp

  2. Re: dual boot?????

    GLENN SCANLON wrote:

    > I have a Win Me and Xp one the same machine.When I went back to just Win Me,
    > I still get the dual boot selection screen at start up.How do I stop that
    > screen from loading?

    Edit boot.ini in the root directory of the boot partition and set
    timeout to 0, or from the DOS prompt type
    sys c:
    to reinstall the boot sector Me uses.

    --
    Olof Lagerkvist