USER PROFILE LOST IN WIN XP - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on USER PROFILE LOST IN WIN XP - Microsoft Windows ; While reinstalling WinXP I lost one of my four user profiles. ? All I get when I log on to that user is the desktop image with no icons and nowhere to go...No start button, no right click ability, nothing. ...

  1. USER PROFILE LOST IN WIN XP

    While reinstalling WinXP I lost one of my four user profiles. ? All I get when I log on to that user is the desktop image with no icons and nowhere to go...No start button, no right click ability, nothing.

    Any help is much appreciated.

    John Bailey
    bailey8@comcast.net

  2. Re: USER PROFILE LOST IN WIN XP

    J M Bailey wrote:

    > While reinstalling WinXP I lost one of my four user profiles. ? All I
    > get when I log on to that user is the desktop image with no icons and
    > nowhere to go...No start button, no right click ability, nothing.
    >
    > Any help is much appreciated.
    >
    > John Bailey
    > bailey8@comcast.net

    Delete that profile and re-add it.