Outlook Express blocks messages - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Outlook Express blocks messages - Microsoft Windows ; Send messages to others but they don't get them. Mostly when forwarding messages from others. They get a little notice that OE has blocked the message. How do I correct this, so that type and images are received by the ...

  1. Outlook Express blocks messages

    Send messages to others but they don't get them. Mostly when forwarding
    messages from others. They get a little notice that OE has blocked the
    message. How do I correct this, so that type and images are received by
    the sender? TNX

  2. Re: Outlook Express blocks messages

    Linuxer wrote:

    > Send messages to others but they don't get them. Mostly when forwarding
    > messages from others. They get a little notice that OE has blocked the
    > message. How do I correct this, so that type and images are received by
    > the sender? TNX

    What is the exact error message?
    If it's something like "OE has removed access...", then they need to go
    under 'Tools' and 'Options'. From there, go to the 'Security' tab and
    uncheck "Do not allow attachments to be saved..."

    --
    http://www.tditcorp.com <-- keep your computer safe and secure the easy
    way!

+ Reply to Thread