I am using WinXP Pro but lately there have been many attacks from spywares,
so I used AdAware to get rid of them. I am quite tired of doing this almost
daily so I am thinking of using WixXP's built-in Firewall. Will this reduce
spywares from invading my laptop? Also will it reduce or negate the
networking capability? I use my laptop to get into my office networking
system to gain internet access. What other firewalls are better? Any
recommendation? Will firewalls limit internet access to some websites?