Spontaneous reboot? - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Spontaneous reboot? - Microsoft Windows ; Hi Everybody I'm running Win2K Pro SP4 with all the correct updates etc, but my computer has started periodically rebooting itself. I leave it CTRL-ALT-DEL locked, and when I log into it the system just stops all applications, and reboots. ...

  1. Spontaneous reboot?

    Hi Everybody

    I'm running Win2K Pro SP4 with all the correct updates etc, but my
    computer has started periodically rebooting itself. I leave it
    CTRL-ALT-DEL locked, and when I log into it the system just stops all
    applications, and reboots.

    I have a current Norton, a good router, so I don't think I'm caught
    with anything

    Anyone have any ideas??

    Thanks

  2. Re: Spontaneous reboot?

    Check if it is registry problem
    http://forum.xstudio.ca/viewtopic.php?t=9

    "Robert Wein" wrote in message
    news:30bf79e7.0408191527.74080176@posting.google.c om...
    > Hi Everybody
    >
    > I'm running Win2K Pro SP4 with all the correct updates etc, but my
    > computer has started periodically rebooting itself. I leave it
    > CTRL-ALT-DEL locked, and when I log into it the system just stops all
    > applications, and reboots.
    >
    > I have a current Norton, a good router, so I don't think I'm caught
    > with anything
    >
    > Anyone have any ideas??
    >
    > Thanks

+ Reply to Thread