I delete Shortcut in Quick Launch - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on I delete Shortcut in Quick Launch - Microsoft Windows ; I delete Shortcut in Quick Launch "Show Desktop" and now I don't know how can I bring it back. Please can you halp me. Thanks...

  1. I delete Shortcut in Quick Launch

    I delete Shortcut in Quick Launch "Show Desktop" and now I don't know how
    can I bring it back.

    Please can you halp me.
    Thanks

  2. Re: I delete Shortcut in Quick Launch

    Well, here's the answer to your query. Go to this link at Microsoft
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=190355

    "ANSWER" wrote in message
    > I delete Shortcut in Quick Launch "Show Desktop" and now I don't know how
    > can I bring it back.
    >
    > Please can you halp me.
    > Thanks

+ Reply to Thread