I am looking for some info and opinions on cross platform development.
We wish to port/create applications for Windows and Unix. Now I am NOT
a UNIX person so when I say UNIX, I am saying Red Hat, Linspire, Suse,
Solarix, etc. I am not sure if these all fall under the UNIX umbrella
but I am putting them there till I am told differently. I am looking
for products that will let me build my application using Visual Studio
and then cross compile it for different targets, hopefully within VC.
Does something like this exist?

Ralph Krausse
Use the START button? Then you need CSFastRunII...
A new kind of application launcher integrated in the taskbar!
ScreenShot - http://www.consiliumsoft.com/ScreenShot.jpg