I am looking for some info and opinions on cross platform development.
We wish to port/create applications for Windows and Unix. Now I am NOT
a UNIX person so when I say UNIX, I am saying Red Hat, Linspire, Suse,
Solarix, etc. I am not sure if these all fall under the UNIX umbrella
but I am putting them there till I am told differently. I am looking
for products that will let me build my application using Visual Studio
and then cross compile it for different targets, hopefully within VC.
Does something like this exist?

--
Thanks

Ralph Krausse
www.consiliumsoft.com
Use the START button? Then you need CSFastRunII...
A new kind of application launcher integrated in the taskbar!
ScreenShot - http://www.consiliumsoft.com/ScreenShot.jpg