I would like to know how to fix a problem i have with the Window XP
OS. I would like to know how i could view text i once was able to
view. Everything i see on the screen is encrypted and can't be
understood. I don't know what led to this problem but everything
including what is seen when you boot-up the computer is encryted
except for a part that mentions that it's sorry for the inconvenience
but Windows wasn't shut off correctly. In other words what is seen
when you press F5 or F8 when you boot up the computer. Thank You to
whoever helps!