how to get back taskbar icons - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on how to get back taskbar icons - Microsoft Windows ; I had installed a software and then suddenly my taskbar shortcut icons (bottom left of screen) like IE, OE, Yahoo and Desktop disappeared. I uninstalled the software and restarted my PC but the shortcut icons are still missing ! I ...

  1. how to get back taskbar icons

    I had installed a software and then suddenly my taskbar shortcut icons
    (bottom
    left of screen) like IE, OE, Yahoo and Desktop disappeared. I uninstalled
    the
    software and restarted my PC but the shortcut icons are still missing ! I
    even ran msinfo32 and did an Internet Explorer Repairer BUT the results are
    still negative after restarting my PC. How
    do I get the taskbar icons back? I am using Win98se.

    Any help appreciated.

  2. Re: how to get back taskbar icons

    Right-click on Taskbar, from the menu choose Toolbars > Quick Launch.

    Chaitan.

+ Reply to Thread