Windows Server 2003 and installing without Internet - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Windows Server 2003 and installing without Internet - Microsoft Windows ; Is it possible to install Windows Server 2003 (OEM bougth from Eastern Europe) on a server and not having connection to Internet ? Will the operating system not be installed if my server is not connected to Internet?...

  1. Windows Server 2003 and installing without Internet

    Is it possible to install Windows Server 2003 (OEM bougth from Eastern
    Europe) on a server and not having connection to Internet ?

    Will the operating system not be installed if my server is not
    connected to Internet?

  2. Re: Windows Server 2003 and installing without Internet

    itjno@itj.no (Goillpeng) wrote in message news:<79400b10.0407051224.127cba82@posting.google.com>...
    > Is it possible to install Windows Server 2003 (OEM bougth from Eastern
    > Europe) on a server and not having connection to Internet ?
    >
    > Will the operating system not be installed if my server is not
    > connected to Internet?

    I am not 100% sure if Windows Server 2003 needs an internet
    connection, but I wouldn't think it does. But if it needs one try
    plugging a loopback plug into the NIC. Check out
    http://www.ossmann.com/5-in-1.html and scroll all the way to the
    bottom.

+ Reply to Thread