This is a discussion on Loading wvz files - Microsoft Windows ; I've a lot of wvz files. no program is asociated with this extension. i want to load and play these files. any suggestion will be appreciated...

    I've a lot of wvz files. no program is asociated with this extension.
    i want to load and play these files. any suggestion will be
    appreciated

  2. Re: Loading wvz files

    muharram_m@yahoo.com (Muharram Mansoorizadeh) wrote in message news:...
    > I've a lot of wvz files. no program is asociated with this extension.
    > i want to load and play these files. any suggestion will be
    > appreciated

    According to filext.com WVZ is a Brazilian Music Format. But the
    player used to play them, Music Station, no longer has active links.

+ Reply to Thread