Upgrade to AD 2003 with a mixed exchagen environment. - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Upgrade to AD 2003 with a mixed exchagen environment. - Microsoft Windows ; We are currently running Active Directory 2000 with Exchange 2000 and Exchange 2003. The schema updates for Exchange 2003 are in place. I need to know if I have to follow the steps in KB314649 before running adprep/forestprepfor Windows 2003and ...

  1. Upgrade to AD 2003 with a mixed exchagen environment.

    We are currently running Active Directory 2000 with Exchange 2000 and
    Exchange 2003. The schema updates for Exchange 2003 are in place.

    I need to know if I have to follow the steps in KB314649 before
    running adprep/forestprepfor Windows 2003and correct any issue with
    mangled attributes caused during the upgrade process to AD2003.

  2. Re: Upgrade to AD 2003 with a mixed exchagen environment.

    We are about to run ADPREP to prepare for the introduction of 2003
    DC's into our W2K domain. Did you have any issues running the ADPREP
    utility? We are also going to be introducing Exchange 2003. Any
    information on the utility would be appreciated.

    tfougere@hbk.com (TFoug) wrote in message news:<3601f2ed.0406210607.2a719f62@posting.google.com>...
    > We are currently running Active Directory 2000 with Exchange 2000 and
    > Exchange 2003. The schema updates for Exchange 2003 are in place.
    >
    > I need to know if I have to follow the steps in KB314649 before
    > running adprep/forestprepfor Windows 2003and correct any issue with
    > mangled attributes caused during the upgrade process to AD2003.

+ Reply to Thread