how many no of devices can be connected in USB & Firewire - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on how many no of devices can be connected in USB & Firewire - Microsoft Windows ; sir, how many no of devices can be connected in USB & Firewire? please help me thk in adv...

  1. how many no of devices can be connected in USB & Firewire

    sir,
    how many no of devices can be connected in USB & Firewire?
    please help me
    thk in adv

  2. Re: how many no of devices can be connected in USB & Firewire

    thegreatkarthik@yahoo.co.in (karthikeyan) wrote in message news:...
    > sir,
    > how many no of devices can be connected in USB & Firewire?
    > please help me
    > thk in adv

    i know for a fact that USB can daisy-chain up to 127 devices, and i
    think its the same with firewire. where you'll find something that
    supports daisy-chaining, i may never know, but since there is support
    for it, it probably exists somewhere. so take the number of USB ports
    you have, and multiply that by 127. I wonder if anybody has a USB
    network...

+ Reply to Thread