Random restarting - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Random restarting - Microsoft Windows ; I'm runnig XP professional, and for some reason, my computer has suddenyl just started to restart itself randomly. Its like if you press the reset button on your case, it just cuts off all power, and boots up again. It ...

  1. Random restarting

    I'm runnig XP professional, and for some reason, my computer has
    suddenyl just started to restart itself randomly. Its like if you
    press the reset button on your case, it just cuts off all power, and
    boots up again. It keeps doing this. How can I stop it?

    Thanks
    Ed

  2. Re: Random restarting

    "Edward" wrote in message
    news:5e8d667.0406020539.5b372b7a@posting.google.co m...
    : I'm runnig XP professional, and for some reason, my computer has
    : suddenyl just started to restart itself randomly. Its like if you
    : press the reset button on your case, it just cuts off all power, and
    : boots up again. It keeps doing this. How can I stop it?
    :
    : Thanks
    : Ed

    How often does it do that? Any error messages? Are you connected to the
    internet when that happens? Running Kazaa?

+ Reply to Thread