Hi Group,

I just de-fragged and I realized I needed more room so I opened up the
add/remove window to see what I could remove. But instead of saying
"Wait while the list is populated" followed by a listing of installed
programs it just said "Currently installed programs" at the top of a
completely blank window. I waited about 5 mins but nothing happened. I
tried a cold reboot -- same thing.

FWIW I did install Stopzilla v3.0.1 a couple of days ago, but other
than that I can't think of anything I've done to my unit since the
last time I looked at add/remove when it still worked. Everything else
seems to be OK, just the add/remove function don't work.

Anyone got a clue?

TIA

Gil