"... Office is what many computer users have been waiting and wishing for...I
can attest that it either matches or beats Microsoft Office in features and
ease of use..."
- The Washington Post, "The Office Suite That Lets You See Past Redmond

http://www.Open2xl.net

Would you like a COMPLETELY FREE - FULLY FUNCTIONAL suite of office
applications? Tools such as word processor, spreadsheet application,
slideshow application, Graphics editing and creation application, and HTML
editor that are 100% MS Office compatible and works on ANY operating system?
THIS IS WHAT MICROSOFT DOES NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW!!! http://www.Open2xl.net
Our question to you is simply this - "Why pay big software companies $499 or
more just to have access to the resources that you need?" What if we told you
that there is FREE software that comes FULLY FUNCTIONAL and does the EXACT
SAME THING the $499 software does with 100% compatibility. Would you be
interested? We thought so too!

http://www.Open2xl.net

User Base:ranging from graduate students to major U.S. corporations, such as
Boeing and Silicon Graphics Inc. (SGI). Sun Microsystems, with approximately
30,000 employees, has been using this office suit exclusively for a few
years. The Australian phone company bought 89,000 Office seats a few months
ago. The U.S. Department of Defense had 25,000 copies of this office suite at
last count. The city of Munich has has switched to Open office, this is a

testement to the use stability and strength of this Office Suite.

http://www.Open2xl.net