isearch - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on isearch - Microsoft Windows ; How to remove the "isearch" toolbar ???...

  1. isearch

    How to remove the "isearch" toolbar ???

  2. Re: isearch

    I just got done fixing that same problem so here's what I did. I
    opened up regedit and ran a search for iSearch and found an entry for
    it in the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE group. I deleted it. I then
    downloaded and ran Hijackthis.exe and deleted every entry that
    contained iSearch in it. I played around a bit more but that's all I
    did that I think was of any use.

    I also found this link in another post after I managed to clean it out
    already but it might be worth a shot
    http://toolbar.isearch.com/uninstall/

    "" wrote in message news:...
    > How to remove the "isearch" toolbar ???