Friends,

I have win98 & win 2000 in my system. recently win2000 started showing
some peculiar behaviours like svchost.exe error and i thought of
reinstalling it. I had stored my win 2000 cd in the system itself and
started installing from the system itself. no problem in installing
and i asked it to install it in D drive because the old win2000 was
installed in it. now i have 3 os. 1. win98
2.win2000(problematic)3.another win2000(new). In the system there is
only one WINNT folder and i can't make out where the new one has gone
and installed itself. how do i remove the old win2000 without hurting
the new win2000 and win98.
thanks
naveen