No security tab in win XP - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on No security tab in win XP - Microsoft Windows ; Please help. it is Dell win XP laptop with NTFS file system. But I don't why there is no security tab of the properties dialog box for the file or folder. it only has General, sharing and customize tabs, even ...

  1. No security tab in win XP

    Please help.
    it is Dell win XP laptop with NTFS file system. But I don't why there
    is no security tab of the properties dialog box for the file or
    folder. it only has General, sharing and customize tabs, even on the
    administrator login.
    Thanks in advance.

  2. Re: No security tab in win XP, solved

    questions0986@yahoo.com (J.K) wrote in message news:...
    > Please help.
    > it is Dell win XP laptop with NTFS file system. But I don't why there
    > is no security tab of the properties dialog box for the file or
    > folder. it only has General, sharing and customize tabs, even on the
    > administrator login.
    > Thanks in advance.

    I have solved the problem.

+ Reply to Thread