Nakamichi MJ-4.4 CD-Rom Changer Driver for WinXP???? - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Nakamichi MJ-4.4 CD-Rom Changer Driver for WinXP???? - Microsoft Windows ; Hello I'm looking for a driver for the Nakamichi MJ-4.4 CD-Rom changer that will work with Windows XP Professional. I looked at the Nakamichi homepage ( http://www.nakamichiusa.com/computer/drivers.htm ) but they only have drivers for Windows 3.1. Is there any way ...

  1. Nakamichi MJ-4.4 CD-Rom Changer Driver for WinXP????

    Hello
    I'm looking for a driver for the Nakamichi MJ-4.4 CD-Rom changer that will
    work with Windows XP Professional.
    I looked at the Nakamichi homepage
    (http://www.nakamichiusa.com/computer/drivers.htm) but they only have
    drivers for Windows 3.1. Is there any way I can get the CD-changer to work?
    Are there drivers for simmilar devices from other manufacturers that will
    work with the Nakamichi MJ-4.4?
    At the moment I am using the Microsoft standard CD-Rom driver, but the
    changer won't work (It appears in the Windows Explorer but it can't read any
    CDs)
    Thanks for your help and best regards
    Adrian

  2. Re: Nakamichi MJ-4.4 CD-Rom Changer Driver for WinXP????

    Adrian wrote:

    > Hello
    > I'm looking for a driver for the Nakamichi MJ-4.4 CD-Rom changer that will
    > work with Windows XP Professional.
    > I looked at the Nakamichi homepage
    > (http://www.nakamichiusa.com/computer/drivers.htm) but they only have
    > drivers for Windows 3.1. Is there any way I can get the CD-changer to work?
    > Are there drivers for simmilar devices from other manufacturers that will
    > work with the Nakamichi MJ-4.4?
    > At the moment I am using the Microsoft standard CD-Rom driver, but the
    > changer won't work (It appears in the Windows Explorer but it can't read any
    > CDs)
    > Thanks for your help and best regards
    > Adrian

    Short Answer = NO