1. How do I go about getting pages with .gif at the end of the
address to open on my computer? Usually a page comes up with just the
title on it and the rest of the page is blank. I do have adobe
acrobat 6.0 installed.
2. In both my email on on web pages I open, many times the hyperlinks
won't work. About &%% of the email ones don't and it's about 50% on
the internet. I've already tried resetting my internet settings using
Internet Options/Programs. I've also tried Typing in the the follwing
in the Run box: REGSVR32 URLMON.DLL. Neither worked. Anyoine have
any other ideas? THANKS!