reboot at safe mode - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on reboot at safe mode - Microsoft Windows ; What does it mean by "reboot at Safe Mode to DOS"? I have XP professional. Got it from MS representative at school for $5.00...

  1. reboot at safe mode

    What does it mean by "reboot at Safe Mode to DOS"? I have XP
    professional. Got it from MS representative at school for $5.00

  2. Re: reboot at safe mode

    "curious" wrote in message
    news:ca3e516b.0401020952.2ad8b64b@posting.google.c om...
    > What does it mean by "reboot at Safe Mode to DOS"? I have XP
    > professional. Got it from MS representative at school for $5.00

    XP does not have dos

    you may use the XP command prompt by running cmd

    also...XP does have dos emulation which you can run as : command

+ Reply to Thread