Start up problem with win2k - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Start up problem with win2k - Microsoft Windows ; Just partitioned a harddrive and installed win2k one partition and win98se on the other. On start up, boots to win98 fine but cant seem to figure a way to make win2k boot. Am using an asus a7v motherboard with 950 ...

  1. Start up problem with win2k

    Just partitioned a harddrive and installed win2k one partition and
    win98se on the other. On start up, boots to win98 fine but cant seem
    to figure a way to make win2k boot. Am using an asus a7v motherboard
    with 950 meg cpu. Any suggestion please.

  2. Re: Start up problem with win2k

    bluewatercorvette@earthlink.net (Roland) wrote in message news:<12dee400.0311251155.74c4cc21@posting.google.com>...
    > Just partitioned a harddrive and installed win2k one partition and
    > win98se on the other. On start up, boots to win98 fine but cant seem
    > to figure a way to make win2k boot. Am using an asus a7v motherboard
    > with 950 meg cpu. Any suggestion please.

    A lot of the time you can use the "internet" to find answers to your
    questions. If can use a "web browser" go to http://www.google.com -
    its a special web site that searches across the intnernet.

    I tried it myself with your question and got this page in under a
    second:

    http://www.osloader.com/

    You can use google for lots of searches - its a really good site!

    --
    Give a man a fish and you have fed him for today. Teach him to use the
    'net and he won't bother you for weeks. Anon.

+ Reply to Thread