I would like to set it up so that people can install software on their
XP machines without having to be an administrator. Everywhere I've
looked they say to put the domain user group into the local power user
group or something like that. However I don't want people to be able
to create local users on the machines. I've tried it out and some
software can be installed, but when you try Adobe products it still
requires an admin password. Is there anything else that can be done
like editing the registry (I have no problem doing that) to allow the
users to install software, but not create local users.

Thanks in advance!

-M