Hello,
I need to make a common registry copy for many win98 machines. I've
exported the registry with regedit but I've noticed that when win98
saves the registry(scanreg) it saves 4 files: system.dat user.dat
win.ini system.ini. The registry file saved with regedit contains only
the informations stored in the first two files.

I also need to set some parameters like network and others, I suppose
I must do it using a .ini file. Do you know how?
And to make these changes work the system must be reboot so I need a
script(in autoexec I suppose) which do this work only once, at the
first reboot.

Any suggestion?