XP multiuser Internet Explorer problem (weird one) - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on XP multiuser Internet Explorer problem (weird one) - Microsoft Windows ; I've never seen such a thing in no XP running machine.... I got a PC running XP and today I added another user... When I logged on as him, Internet Explorer wouldn't start (the "Send"/"Don't Send" error report window pops ...

  1. XP multiuser Internet Explorer problem (weird one)

    I've never seen such a thing in no XP running machine.... I got a PC
    running XP and today I added another user... When I logged on as him,
    Internet Explorer wouldn't start (the "Send"/"Don't Send" error report
    window pops up). Internet Explorer would still run on the old user,
    but not on the new one...

    Anyone? Help?

  2. Re: XP multiuser Internet Explorer problem (weird one)

    cmad_x@yahoo.com (Chris Mantoulidis) wrote in message news:...
    > I've never seen such a thing in no XP running machine.... I got a PC
    > running XP and today I added another user... When I logged on as him,
    > Internet Explorer wouldn't start (the "Send"/"Don't Send" error report
    > window pops up). Internet Explorer would still run on the old user,
    > but not on the new one...
    >
    > Anyone? Help?

    I'm having similar problems. New user can not use search engines but
    writing url into address field works ok. Changing user to
    administrator does not help.

    I need help with this as well.
    Dork

  3. Re: XP multiuser Internet Explorer problem (weird one)

    >>> I've never seen such a thing in no XP running machine.... I got a PC
    >>> running XP and today I added another user... When I logged on as him,
    >>> Internet Explorer wouldn't start (the "Send"/"Don't Send" error report
    >>> window pops up). Internet Explorer would still run on the old user,
    >>> but not on the new one...
    >>>
    >>> Anyone? Help?

    >> I'm having similar problems. New user can not use search engines but
    >> writing url into address field works ok. Changing user to
    >> administrator does not help.
    >>
    >> I need help with this as well.
    >> Dork

    By name, by nature is it?

    Level your own ****ing question instead of jumping on the back of some other
    ****er, as the OP is not in the slightest bit ****ing interested in you whining
    about what he's all too aware of. Post your own detailed problem, ya ****wit,
    or just wait to see if some ****ing psychic comes along and tells you what to do.

    --
    Some Big Cunt

  4. Re: XP multiuser Internet Explorer problem (weird one)

    Keyser Soze wrote:
    > Dork wrote:
    >>> cmad_x@yahoo.com (Chris Mantoulidis) wrote in message

    >>> I'm having similar problems. New user can not use search engines but
    >>> writing url into address field works ok. Changing user to
    >>> administrator does not help.
    >>>
    >>> I need help with this as well.
    >>> Dork

    > By name, by nature is it?
    >
    > Level your own ****ing question instead of jumping on the back of
    > some other ****er, as the OP is not in the slightest bit ****ing
    > interested in you whining about what he's all too aware of. Post your
    > own detailed problem, ya ****wit,
    > or just wait to see if some ****ing psychic comes along and tells you
    > what to do.

    Ahem. Didn't you just do that?

    --
    If you want to be me, lop your dick off first.
    http://kadaitcha.kicks-ass.org:83/smoking.aspx

  5. Re: XP multiuser Internet Explorer problem (weird one)

    Kadaitcha Man wrote:
    >> Keyser Soze wrote:

    >>> By name, by nature is it?
    >>>
    >>> Level your own ****ing question instead of jumping on the back of
    >>> some other ****er, as the OP is not in the slightest bit ****ing
    >>> interested in you whining about what he's all too aware of. Post your
    >>> own detailed problem, ya ****wit,
    >>> or just wait to see if some ****ing psychic comes along and tells you
    >>> what to do.

    >> Ahem. Didn't you just do that?

    Good point.
    I'm a psychic!

    --
    Some Big Cunt

  6. Re: XP multiuser Internet Explorer problem (weird one)

    I don't have a problem with people saying they have the same problem
    as me. I hate people cursing on those previous ones (*cough* Keyser
    Soze *cough*).

    I don't need you to swear at this man, I need you for a solution. Many
    other people might have that problem. It's MY thread and I allow him
    to do that. You like it? Ok. You don't? I don't give a damn **** (in
    your "drunk" language)

    Now, let's not get off topic...

    I need some tips.

  7. Re: XP multiuser Internet Explorer problem (weird one)

    Chris Mantoulidis wrote:
    >> I don't have a problem with people saying they have the same problem
    >> as me. I hate people cursing on those previous ones (*cough* Keyser
    >> Soze *cough*).
    >>
    >> I don't need you to swear at this man, I need you for a solution. Many
    >> other people might have that problem. It's MY thread and I allow him
    >> to do that. You like it? Ok. You don't? I don't give a damn **** (in
    >> your "drunk" language)
    >>
    >> Now, let's not get off topic...
    >>
    >> I need some tips.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

    The only tip I can point you to, you ****witted pillock, is the one on top of your
    ****ing head.

    "MY thread" is it? OK, It's all yours ya silly cunt.

    --
    Some Big Cunt

  8. Re: XP multiuser Internet Explorer problem (weird one)

    Chris Mantoulidis wrote:

    > It's MY thread

    Uh oh.

    > Now, let's not get off topic...

    Oh dear. We have another.

    --
    If you want to be me, lop your dick off first.
    http://kadaitcha.kicks-ass.org:83/smoking.aspx

  9. Re: XP multiuser Internet Explorer problem (weird one)

    > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!
    >
    > The only tip I can point you to, you ****witted pillock, is the one on top of your
    > ****ing head.
    >
    > "MY thread" is it? OK, It's all yours ya silly cunt.

    Yeah it's mine and if you don't like that it's very easy (even for a
    messed up negative IQ-ed aninal like you) to either hit the "Back"
    button or even close the window.

    I came here for help and what do I get? ****!

    Thanks in advance

  10. Re: XP multiuser Internet Explorer problem (weird one)

    Get ****ed in advance.
    --
    Some Big Cunt

  11. Re: XP multiuser Internet Explorer problem (weird one)

    Chris Mantoulidis wrote:
    >> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!
    >>
    >> The only tip I can point you to, you ****witted pillock, is the one
    >> on top of your ****ing head.
    >>
    >> "MY thread" is it? OK, It's all yours ya silly cunt.

    > Yeah it's mine and if you don't like that it's very easy (even for a
    > messed up negative IQ-ed aninal like you) to either hit the "Back"
    > button or even close the window.

    It is not your thread. This is a public forum. Deal with it.

    > I came here for help and what do I get? ****!

    You deserve nothing better than **** because this isn't a ****ing help
    group, you dumb cunt.

    Get ****ed in advance.

    --
    If you want to be me, lop your dick off first.
    http://kadaitcha.kicks-ass.org:83/smoking.aspx

  12. Re: XP multiuser Internet Explorer problem (weird one)

    > You deserve nothing better than **** because this isn't a ****ing help
    > group, you dumb cunt.

    if this isn't a ****ing help group then what the **** is it bitch? In
    newsgroups (decent ones at least, not like this one) you say your
    problem and they solve it.

    > Get ****ed in advance.

    You damn ****witt you can't even get an origin ****ing line... you had
    to copy it from the guy who posted before you...

    If you can't get an original line you go get ****ed in advance you
    ****ing creativity-lacking bitch.

    Plus, the forum is public but the thread is MINE since I started it.
    Cuz with your ****ing wicked logic you could start a thread and i
    could start ****ing around in it saying crap while you want an answer
    to a question! How d'u like that you mother****er?

  13. Re: XP multiuser Internet Explorer problem (weird one)

    Chris Mantoulidis wrote:

    > If you can't get an original line you go get ****ed in advance you
    > ****ing creativity-lacking bitch.

    The irony is lost on you, isn't it?

    > Plus, the forum is public but the thread is MINE since I started it.

    I cancelled your post. I own the thread now.

    > Cuz with your ****ing wicked logic you could start a thread and i
    > could start ****ing around in it saying crap while you want an answer
    > to a question! How d'u like that you mother****er?

    People do that all the time. If you can't get an original thread you go get
    ****ed in advance you ****ing creativity-lacking bitch.

    --
    Kadaitcha Man: Kicking ****wits in the head on Usenet since 1989
    http://kadaitcha.kicks-ass.org:83/