Hi all,
I installed realplayer on my machine and found that my mp3 files
open in the realplayer instead of windows media player. So I right
clicked a mp3 ,used the "open with" option and selected "windows media
player". I also checked "always use the same program to open this
file". The icon for mp3 files also changed to show the "windows media
player". But after sometime or when rebooting the default player again
becomes the "realplayer" and the icon also changes to "Real Player".
How do I permanently change my dafault player.?
Regards,
Vikash.