use the wong wallpaper - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on use the wong wallpaper - Microsoft Windows ; How to change the wallpaper ? Before load to windows 2000, there is one wallpaper loading in the screen. Do you know what I means ? I means it is in the windows 2k loading ( startup screen ) screen, ...

  1. use the wong wallpaper

    How to change the wallpaper ? Before load to windows 2000, there is one
    wallpaper loading in the screen. Do you know what I means ? I means it is in
    the windows 2k loading ( startup screen ) screen, it is not talk about
    "right click, and select property". How to change it , it annoy me.

    regards

    sam

  2. Re: use the wong wallpaper

    On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 19:23:37 +0800, sam wrote:

    > How to change the wallpaper ? Before load to windows 2000, there is one
    > wallpaper loading in the screen. Do you know what I means ? I means it is in
    > the windows 2k loading ( startup screen ) screen, it is not talk about
    > "right click, and select property". How to change it , it annoy me.
    >
    > regards
    >
    > sam

    Sam;

    There is a series of articles that cover this and a lot more
    "customizations" at the whimsical website, littlewhitedog. Here's the
    write-up for the logon screen but they've a bunch more as well.

    http://www.littleblackdog.com/viewtopic.php?t=1084

    Happy hunting,
    -Ungoy

+ Reply to Thread