XP_Welcome Screen lost_Replaced by NT Logon - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on XP_Welcome Screen lost_Replaced by NT Logon - Microsoft Windows ; Its been quite some time since this prob. first occured. I havent been able to find that one person who can resolve this. Ive tried numerous groups and even microsoft. Here I go again. Ive tried so many different methods ...

  1. XP_Welcome Screen lost_Replaced by NT Logon

    Its been quite some time since this prob. first occured. I havent been
    able to find that one person who can resolve this. Ive tried numerous
    groups and even microsoft. Here I go again.

    Ive tried so many different methods in attempt to restore
    my welcome screen. I only had one admin acct. active
    throughout the entire time. I created a 2nd acct.
    activated the guest acct. and so on. Next I checked diff.
    groups for a resolution. Ive checked registry strings,
    control userpasswords2, xp logon fix scripts and exe's,
    and anything else i cant remember. I even tried to repair
    my installation. But of course it doesnt work. Ive talk
    to microsoft about this on several occasion.
    There "researching" this issue. I know theres someone out
    there that has the answer to my problem. The last thing I did was a
    repair.

    - both options are enable in control userpasswords
    - checked control userpasswords2
    - admin is the only acct. currently enabled
    - not in a domain

    *If any additional info is need, inform me and I will post it.

    Thnk you in advance for any assistance.

  2. Re: XP_Welcome Screen lost_Replaced by NT Logon

    someone? anyone>

+ Reply to Thread