Trust me on this. For the less than $20.00
you have to pay for Norton SystemWorks
2003 on eBAY you'll not regret it. It makes
quickwork of Windows problems has a bunch of other useful programs and comes
with Norton AntiVirus that you can set up
so that that is updated automatically
while you're online. The manual for Norton
comes on the CD. For $8.00 you don't
get a printed manual. It's a steal.

I SURVIVED THE 2003 BLACKOUT!