Hey folks -

This has got me stumped (an easy task). I thought I had a virus, but
I don't think so now. The machine (an HP Pavilion something or other)
with WinXP Home preloaded keeps displaying an error window in which
it says that the Generic Host Process for Win32 Services has done something
bad and the application needs to be killed. Then shortly after that
you get a message saying that the machine will be rebooted as required
by NT AUTHORITY/SYSTEM because the RPC service was terminated unexpectedly.

Does anybody have any idea what's going on? I can't run anything without
the machine turning itself off and restarting.

Thanks -

Edge