follow up to rundll - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on follow up to rundll - Microsoft Windows ; to be more specific the zone alarm asks if a particular program can run a dll as an application to access the internet. Also, the program that I close with a-c-delete is "rundll32." oh and I am running windows 98se. ...

  1. follow up to rundll

    to be more specific the zone alarm asks if a particular program can run a
    dll as an application to access the internet. Also, the program that I
    close with a-c-delete is "rundll32." oh and I am running windows 98se.
    Thanks again.

  2. Re: follow up to rundll

    wrote in message
    news:4b23519813772910f666560979268f7a@news.meganet news.com...
    > to be more specific the zone alarm asks if a particular program can run a
    > dll as an application to access the internet. Also, the program that I
    > close with a-c-delete is "rundll32." oh and I am running windows 98se.
    > Thanks again.

    I found that RunDLL sometimes needs access with programs
    see here
    http://forums.techguy.org/t110934/s7...c081019bc.html

    try googling before asking questions the answers are out there

    Jud

+ Reply to Thread