I am running a file server with Novell Netware 3.2 and
have windows 2000 connecting to this fine as i can access
any files on the drives and map drives etc. if i right-
click network neighborhood and click who am i, it tells me
i'm logged into Pharmacy(server name) as brian(username).
However if i run a dos prompt, i can access all of the
drive letters and folders as well, but when i try to run
any of my system console tools it tells me i'm not logged
into the server. if i go to the login directory and
type "login brian" it says "no known file server". It
works just fine on my XP machine. Can anyone tell me why
this is?

Brian Mosher