Hello all,
Can someone tell me how to change the "alternate" bitmap? I've
searched all over the place, and I can find registry hacks for
changing the logon bitmap, the desktop bitmap, etc, but none for the
bitmap that appears when you're logged on and hit ctl-alt-delete (it
appears behind the box with "change password, task list, log off..,
shut down..., cancel..., and Lock Computer..." buttons on it. A
script has changed this bitmap from the plain blue background it
normall is, to a picture, and I can't seem to change it back.

To save time - this is not the regular desktop bitmap, it is not the
one at HKU, .DEFAULT, control panel, desktop, and it isn't the logon
graphic I'm trying to change, its the graphic BEHIND the logon
graphic.

Thanks,
stan