Re: Install two windows 98's on the same PC - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Re: Install two windows 98's on the same PC - Microsoft Windows ; yes you can certainly do this, i will give you an example suppose you are using any os of win 9x series (95/98/me) all you have to do is create two primary dos partitions on your hard disk drive and ...

  1. Re: Install two windows 98's on the same PC

    yes you can certainly do this, i will give you an example suppose you
    are using any os of win 9x series (95/98/me) all you have to do is
    create two primary dos partitions on your hard disk drive and install
    one copy of the os on each ... so during the booting an option is
    given so as to what os you want to load.

    whatsmyname1978@hotmail.com (JJ) wrote in message news:<9b4dbe86.0307230950.5627f2f5@posting.google.com>...
    > Hellow all,
    > I've got a strange question (maybe not for some).
    >
    > I was going to get another computer so run all of my stuff that slows
    > my PC down like virus protection, firewall, ect. But I heard that you
    > can install the same windows OS on two drives (partitions or
    > otherwise) on the same PC. This would allow me to open a "empty" OS
    > whith no garbage running and have a other OS with all the resource
    > taxing stuff on it.
    >
    > Clear as mud?
    >
    > The question is: can the same computer have two MS operating systems?
    > and how do you do it?
    >
    > JJ

  2. Re: Install two windows 98's on the same PC

    Sweet, thank you.

    karthika80@yahoo.com (Karthik A.) wrote in message news:<77a56d3a.0307242110.3367b17a@posting.google.com>...
    > yes you can certainly do this, i will give you an example suppose you
    > are using any os of win 9x series (95/98/me) all you have to do is
    > create two primary dos partitions on your hard disk drive and install
    > one copy of the os on each ... so during the booting an option is
    > given so as to what os you want to load.
    >

    > whatsmyname1978@hotmail.com (JJ) wrote in message news:<9b4dbe86.0307230950.5627f2f5@posting.google.com>...
    > > Hellow all,
    > > I've got a strange question (maybe not for some).
    > >
    > > I was going to get another computer so run all of my stuff that slows
    > > my PC down like virus protection, firewall, ect. But I heard that you
    > > can install the same windows OS on two drives (partitions or
    > > otherwise) on the same PC. This would allow me to open a "empty" OS
    > > whith no garbage running and have a other OS with all the resource
    > > taxing stuff on it.
    > >
    > > Clear as mud?
    > >
    > > The question is: can the same computer have two MS operating systems?
    > > and how do you do it?
    > >
    > > JJ

+ Reply to Thread