Re: uncle bills dollar - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Re: uncle bills dollar - Microsoft Windows ; Hoo Sed itt Waz ? U rim-bulb "Kadaitcha Man" wrote in message news:fxpDG3fHK3kz29715799XHz3stb5CmVV@just-delicious-wine.com... asr wrote: > point is, I bought and paid for my copy of xp. Not sure if there was a > disclaimer on the package, maybe I ...

  1. Re: uncle bills dollar

    asr wrote:
    > point is, I bought and paid for my copy of xp. Not sure if there was a
    > disclaimer on the package, maybe I didnt see it saying that Bill
    > still has control over my use of it by turning it off when he feels I
    > am not following his rules. I don't register my software, and
    > shouldnt have to. Why the hell do I have to Keep reactivating my,
    > that's MY copy of XP.

    Activation is not registration, you dimbulb. Go here and learn:
    http://kadaitcha.ath.cx/articles/activation.aspx

    --
    There is no end to human stupidity.
    http://kadaitcha.kicks-ass.org:83

  2. Re: uncle bills dollar

    arse wrote:
    > Hoo Sed itt Waz ? U rim-bulb

    Can you do that again? Only in English this time.

    --
    There is no end to human stupidity.
    http://kadaitcha.kicks-ass.org:83

+ Reply to Thread