Re: uncle bills dollar - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Re: uncle bills dollar - Microsoft Windows ; asr wrote: > had to activate xp once again because i installed a DVD player. > After going thru all the usual bull**** with can't connect to server, > listening to a ****en bitch computer voice take my 12004 numbers ...

  1. Re: uncle bills dollar

    asr wrote:
    > had to activate xp once again because i installed a DVD player.
    > After going thru all the usual bull**** with can't connect to server,
    > listening to a ****en bitch computer voice take my 12004 numbers and
    > tell me its wrong, then getting xfered to a person finally, we got it
    > activated.... 35 min lost again, every time i change the
    > hardware.....Customer service told me MY Computer was not smart
    > enough to reconize that it was just a hardware change......lol
    > .....f*cken @ssholes!!!! cant believe they tell them to say that
    > ....how bout they say "Our f*cken software ain't smart enough
    > to.....", and uncle bill is afraid you are stealing money from his
    > f*cken drizzling sh*t pockets.

    Perhaps (as your inability to use even correctly spelled curse words points
    to) it's not the computer that's not smart enough? *grin*

    Letting out your frustrations is great.
    But if that is all you are willing to do, then why share?
    You MUST know there are ways around it and if it bothers you so much, then
    don't give "Bill's pocket more money" and use something else or find your
    own way arounf the issue. Otherwise, all you are doing is blowing steam..
    You'll suck it up and do it all over again in a few months when it occurs
    again.

    Then my first statement holds true.

    --
    Shenan Stanley
    "Just trying to help"

    How to Use the Microsoft Product Support Newsgroups
    http://tinyurl.com/fkja

    How do I go about posting an informative question?
    http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    How to use Google
    http://www.google.com/help/basics.html
    http://tinyurl.com/fkmc
    -------------------------

  2. Re: uncle bills dollar

    ya mean, quit complaining, be greatful for what you have and all that happy
    ****...... psyc 101....

    like you said, blowing off steam.....feel good. its a wonderful, wonderful
    MS world. Be even better when Microsoft, Disney and Walmart take over the
    planet.

    "Shenan T. Stanley" wrote in message
    > asr wrote:
    > > had to activate xp once again because i installed a DVD player.
    > > After going thru all the usual bull**** with can't connect to server,
    > > listening to a ****en bitch computer voice take my 12004 numbers and
    > > tell me its wrong, then getting xfered to a person finally, we got it
    > > activated.... 35 min lost again, every time i change the
    > > hardware.....Customer service told me MY Computer was not smart
    > > enough to reconize that it was just a hardware change......lol
    > > .....f*cken @ssholes!!!! cant believe they tell them to say that
    > > ....how bout they say "Our f*cken software ain't smart enough
    > > to.....", and uncle bill is afraid you are stealing money from his
    > > f*cken drizzling sh*t pockets.

    > Perhaps (as your inability to use even correctly spelled curse words

    points
    > to) it's not the computer that's not smart enough? *grin*
    >
    > Letting out your frustrations is great.
    > But if that is all you are willing to do, then why share?
    > You MUST know there are ways around it and if it bothers you so much, then
    > don't give "Bill's pocket more money" and use something else or find your
    > own way arounf the issue. Otherwise, all you are doing is blowing steam..
    > You'll suck it up and do it all over again in a few months when it occurs
    > again.
    >
    > Then my first statement holds true.
    >
    > --
    > Shenan Stanley
    > "Just trying to help"
    > -------------------------
    > How to use XPs Help and Support
    > http://tinyurl.com/fltf
    >
    > How to Use the Microsoft Product Support Newsgroups
    > http://tinyurl.com/fkja
    >
    > How do I go about posting an informative question?
    > http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    >
    > How to use Google
    > http://www.google.com/help/basics.html
    > http://tinyurl.com/fkmc