Did you have any trouble finding the right cpu drivers? I want to update
mine.
Also, I found that with MS system monitor, my cpu was showing 100%
utilization, however, when I used Taskinfo 2003, the utilization showed 25%.
I don't know for sure which is correct, or if these apply to XP.

--
Tommy McClure
toner27@hal-pcNOSPAM.org