Upgrade XP Pro - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Upgrade XP Pro - Microsoft Windows ; I'm getting a message that there are 67 security upgrade. I try to upgrade it. & nothing happenes. When I sign off to turn off the computer, it tries to do the upgrade & it will not do it. Can ...

  1. Upgrade XP Pro

    I'm getting a message that there are 67 security upgrade. I try to
    upgrade it. & nothing happenes. When I sign off to turn off the
    computer, it tries to do the upgrade & it will not do it. Can you tell
    me how to get the upgrades to work?

  2. Re: Upgrade XP Pro

    If I recall correctly the upgrade software will not work if certain components are missing e.g. internet explore and activex.

    --
    Mike Walsh
    West Palm Beach, Florida, U.S.A.

  3. Re: Upgrade XP Pro

    these sorts of things are "free" support thru MS -- I'd file an email ticket
    with them.

    The updates should install w/o issue...

    On Wed, 08 Aug 2007 04:46:53 -0700, "sfriedman@dock.net"
    wrote:

    >I'm getting a message that there are 67 security upgrade. I try to
    >upgrade it. & nothing happenes. When I sign off to turn off the
    >computer, it tries to do the upgrade & it will not do it. Can you tell
    >me how to get the upgrades to work?

+ Reply to Thread