cairo - display an svg picture - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on cairo - display an svg picture - Microsoft Windows ; hello, I try to display a SVG picture with cairo in a WIN32 Api programm. My tests - gtk and rsvg - successfull - cairo to paint lines and text - successfull. But I cannot find a way to load ...

  1. cairo - display an svg picture

    hello,

    I try to display a SVG picture with cairo in a WIN32 Api programm.

    My tests
    - gtk and rsvg - successfull
    - cairo to paint lines and text - successfull.

    But I cannot find a way to load a svg image and paint it.

    So long
    Frank Iversen

  2. Re: cairo - display an svg picture

    I find a way:

    On 24 Jul., 16:42, fiversen wrote:
    > hello,
    >
    > I try to display a SVG picture with cairo in a WIN32 Api programm.
    >
    > My tests
    > - gtk and rsvg - successfull
    > - cairo to paint lines and text - successfull.
    >
    > But I cannot find a way to load a svg image and paint it.

    So long
    Frank Iversen

+ Reply to Thread