os - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on os - Microsoft Windows ; hi friends, in our company all the system are good configuration but when they access any file from interanet it is working very slow. what is the solution....

  1. os

    hi friends, in our company all the system are good configuration but
    when they access any file from interanet it is working very slow. what
    is the solution.

  2. Re: os

    prabeen writes:

    > hi friends, in our company all the system are good configuration but
    > when they access any file from interanet it is working very slow. what
    > is the solution.

    Faster internet connection?

    It could honestly be 100 different things. Your question is not well
    constrained.

    --
    Todd H.
    http://www.toddh.net/

  3. Re: os

    prabeen wrote:

    > hi friends, in our company all the system are good configuration but
    > when they access any file from interanet it is working very slow. what
    > is the solution.

    Good place to start would be to write something about the topology of
    your intranet. That is, how is it set up --- TCP/IP, IPX, etc. How
    many computers are on it And so on.

+ Reply to Thread