Hello, I am running Windows 98 SE on a rather old computer, but I
still use it often enough to post my problem here: the font Courier
New doesn't display the bolded style correctly. Anytime I attempt to
read something in bold Courier New, I see only blocks, such as Windows
displays when it doesn't have the correct language pack to display
certain symbols. An example of this can be seen in an image here:
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...FX/popfjod.jpg

It can be very annoying when chatting on IRC channels or working on
coding something, as in the picture above. I have to copy the text to
a plain text editor such as Notepad, which doesn't use the bold
variation by default. Then when I paste it in, I can see the text
because it's no longer bold. Does anyone know why I'm having this
problem or what can be done to fix it?

Thanks,
Joey Einertson